London got a glimpse of Spring last week, and I’m hoping it comes a bit early this year! I think we could all use a little sunshine after months of lockdown in the dark and dreary weather. As temperatures start to climb, it inspires me to swap out my Winter wardrobe for something a bit lighter. However, there is a period of time as we move between Winter and Spring where the weather can be a bit unpredictable. That is why I’m sharing lots of transitional outfits for Spring!
For the past week, I’ve been sharing these looks on Instagram. I styled lots of great basics from my wardrobe to create casual, everyday outfits. Shop the looks below:
Cropped Cardigan, White Wide Leg Jeans, and Sneakers
Poplin Dress/Shirt Dress with Pullover Sweater and Boots
High Waisted, Wide Leg Trousers with a White Shirt and Low Heel Sandals
90s Jeans, Tube Top, Bright Blazer, and White Booties
Sweater Vest with Wide Leg Jeans and Sneakers
Longline Cardigan, Boyfriend Jeans, a Basic T-shirt, and Booties
White Jeans with a Lightweight Sweater and a Blazer
Thin Turtleneck Under a Buttoned Cardigan with Kick Flare Jeans
Other Transitional Outfits to Try for Spring:
- Leather midi skirt and a sweater with pumps or booties
- Floral midi dress with leather/suede jacket (or cardigan) and booties
- Midi sweater dress with sneakers and a coatigan
- A knit skirt and matching top and strappy heeled sandals for a monochrome look
- Boyfriend jeans, bodysuit, and a trench coat or duster
- A fitted cotton or jersey midi dress with a pullover sweater and booties
- A monochrome suit set
I hope these transitional outfits for Spring help you put your best (and most stylish) foot forward into the new season! Tag me on Instagram if you recreate any of these looks!
If winter lasts a bit longer in your city, check out this blog post on my favorite Winter basics.
One thought on “Transitional Outfits for Spring”