What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a 2 week sale where brand new Fall items are discounted! Once the sale is over, the items go back up to full price. Nordstrom card holders are able to get early access to the sale. Some items sell out quickly, so it’s definitely an advantage to have early access. Your Nordstrom card also allows you to collect points as you shop. These can be redeemed at a later date for discounts on Nordstrom purchases.
When can I shop?
The number of Nordstrom points you earned from previous purchases will impact when you can gain access to the sale. You can check your status by logging into the Nordstrom website. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, then you can start shopping August 19th. The early access schedule is below:
- If you’re spending more than you typically do, use your Double or Triple Points Day! This will help you collect more Nordstrom Notes and Nordstrom Club benefits.
- Don’t forget to use your Nordstrom Notes! Give yourself an extra discount with your saved up notes!
- Buy your favorite items quickly so they don’t sell out.
- If something isn’t available online or if you need it quickly – try the Curbside Pick-up option!
- Don’t forget to pay with your Nordstrom card to earn points!
What should I buy?
I spent time going through the early access catalog and identifying pieces I love from brands I trust! You can click on the boxes below to shop my Anniversary Sale edit! While you’ll find lots of cute and trendy pieces, the sale can be a great time to invest in quality pieces that will last you a long time (like designer jeans, handbags, outerwear, and shoes). You can also stock up on discounted everyday basics (like make up and undergarments). I will continue to update these pages with products as the sale starts! You can also follow my Instagram stories where I will be sharing my picks from the sale too! If you’d like to support me and this blog – You can shop using the links from my blog or my LIKEtoKNOW.it profile.